Who can apply to DOV?
- Applicants must self-identify as women, or gender-diverse, or non-binary.
- Applicants cannot have participated as a delegate in DOV in 2017 or 2019.
- Applicants must be born on, or between January 1st, 1993 and December 31st, 2001, no exceptions.. Proof of age will be required ahead of participation in the program. Government-issued identification may be required for travel.
- Applicants must be fully available from March 8 to 10, 2021, as well as potential travel dates March 7 and 11, depending on your place of residence, and be legally able to travel domestically within Canada.
- Applicants must live in Canada, or be able to return to Canada if currently abroad (at their own expense), on/by the program start date.
- For full eligibility criteria and to apply, please visit the application page.