Who can apply to DOV?
- Applicants must self-identify as women, and/or gender-diverse and/or non-binary.
- Applicants cannot have been a delegate in Daughters of the Vote in 2017 or 2019.
- Applicants must be born on, or between January 1st, 1993 to December 31st, 2001, no exceptions. Proof of age will be required ahead of participation in the program.
- Applicants must be fully available from March 5 to 8, 2021. Selected delegates will also be required to commit to and complete mandatory training in January and February, ahead of the program start date.
- For full eligibility criteria and to apply, please visit the application page.