Put your name on the ballot to join the Toronto Chapter of Equal Voice's Steering Committee!
Are you interested in developing your leadership skills? And getting involved in your community? Are you a self-starter who is passionate about getting more women elected to all levels of government? If you answered yes to these questions, you should consider putting your name in the hat to join the Toronto Chapter Steering Committee!
- Chapter Chair
- Vice Chair
- Head of Strategic Development
- Head of Community Inclusion
- Social Media Manager (2 spots)
- Programming Manager (2 spots)
For a complete description of these roles please email Chapter Chair Yaelle Gang at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each role is a one year term.
- Email email@example.com by September 25 to express interest in joining
- In the email please specify what role you are running for and include a 200 word biography/summary of why you want to run. Also attach a photograph (optional).
- Your bio/photo will be posted online on the Equal Voice website, social media and distributed via email to members prior to the election
- On October 2, 2019 you will have the opportunity to give a short speech to the membership and then elections will be held.
- Please email Yaelle Gang at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP for the Members' Meeting
- You must be a current Equal Voice member to vote. Sign up for membership here
The elections for the new Steering Committee will occur at the next Chapter members meeting.
We look forward to your participation on October 2, 2019! We know the new Steering Committee will build on the new success of the Toronto Chapter this year!
Thank you to Dentons Canada LLP for hosting us!
October 02, 2019 at 6:30pm - 7:30pm
Equal Voice Toronto