EV is still in the planning stages of DOV 2021, but will be providing the following services/resources to delegates:
- Reimbursements for costs related to childcare.
- Counsellors/support workers available for the duration of the program.
- There will be Indigenous Elders available for the duration of the program.
- A third-party ombudsperson will be available to help resolve any issues relating to harassment, bullying, or conflict that may occur.
- Subject to date and time availability, volunteers will be made available to attend virtual meetings during business hours with delegates who may not be comfortable or are nervous about attending on their own (i.e., meeting an MP or Senator).