What kind of services and resources will EV provide for delegates during the program?
- EV is still in the planning stages of DOV 2021, but will to date be providing the following services/resources to delegates:
- Cost-free child care.
- Counsellors/support workers available 24/7.
- There will be Indigenous Elders on site for the duration of the program.
- A prayer room has been reserved on-site with 24/7 access.
- If you require additional religious or cultural accommodation, more detailed information will be sent out and delegates will be invited to share more information about what they require in order to fully participate in the program.
- EV staff will be on-site 24/7 to answer questions and help with any issues that may arise.
- A third-party ombudsperson will be available 24/7 to help resolve any issues relating to harassment, bullying, or conflict that may occur between delegates.
- Subject to date and time availability, volunteers will be made available to attend meetings during business hours with delegates who may not be comfortable or are nervous about attending on their own (i.e., meeting an MP or Senator).
- Decompression room space.